Chingism Fansubs

Chingism.Fansubs.Convert yourself.

One last preview... maybe :P before the drama is out! How exciting xD. This is probably my favorite preview so far. If I had said that for some other preview. Scratch that. This one has so much plot and kinda sad. But nonetheless great xD Enjoy



Yet another subbed preview for the upcoming drama Easy Fortune and Happy Life!

Enjoy!



At the end of this one, it seems to say that Easy Fortune and Happy Life will premiere on June the 13th not the 7th... I need to confirm this, but, it seems that it will come out on that date!

3 comments:

Hi! Could you update the drama fansub map with your subbing plans? http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Chinese_Drama_Fansub_Map_2009

(I'm with BillaSub & we didn't realize you were also working on this.)

June 23, 2009 at 11:06 AM  
Unknown said...

Oh haha ok. I'll be updating that right now. Thanks for the reminder xD

June 23, 2009 at 9:29 PM  
Greg Chin said...

Whoa... I didn't notice I was using my own account for the comment LOL O.o

June 23, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment