Chingism Fansubs

Chingism.Fansubs.Convert yourself.

Now Recruiting!

Welcome to Chingism Fansubs!

This fansub is dedicated to the new and upcoming Taiwanese dramas during the upcoming summer. I'm not sure if i will have the time during the school year, so as for now, this will be a summer project fansub squad. I, as of now, am the everything for this fansub squad, and i would love to see people join and be a part of this new team. This is my very first fansubbing team, and although I do not have experience in fansubbing, I am willing to learn from this experience, and from you! I can translate pretty well, typeset, edit, and encode... but this takes FOREVER for me to do by myself so I need your help! Here's a list of positions:

Raw Provider
Translators/TC
Editor
Typsetters (possibly a karaoke typesetter)
Timers
Encoder
Quality Checker
Distributors
Banner/Graphics Designer


I'm also looking for people with good work ethics and attitude because I don't want people here who are not committed.Here is a list of what I require from each applicant for this fansub squad:

- Real Name(because I don't feel like calling you pinkfuzzyslippers all the time x]) :
- Any username I can contact you quickly with:
- Position:
-Why you want this:
-Your experience:
-How good is your english/chinese?(for Translator/TC/Typesetter/Timer/maybe Editor) :
- Your work(optional):

Post this underneath, or if you don't want to, send it to me at GreggGergg@gmail.com


Projects that I would like to work on:(not all at the same time obviously, but one of these :] )

MAIN-Good Fortune and Happy Life/ 福氣又安康
With Lan Cheng Long/藍正龍 and Chen Qiao En/陳喬恩

Calling Big Star/呼叫大明星
With Mike He and Charlene Choi

Possibly Extravagant Challenge... if it hasn't gone down the drain D:


Thank you for your help and support for Chingism Fansubs!!

3 comments:

xi theng said...

Hello!
Can I know what are the conditions to be a distributor? I'm currently subbing for another group but I thought I can help you out some way or another after reading your topic in DA. :D

June 29, 2009 at 8:15 AM  
Unknown said...

Oh, there isn't much "skill" to be a distributor xD. All I really need you do you is be able to support seeds for the torrents, and upload the videos onto the youtube page and megaupload. Email me at GreggGergg@gmail.com if you really want to do it! :D ty for your support!

June 30, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
mine said...

i just sent an email to you... from dexteriac@yahoo.com
hope i can help...

August 9, 2009 at 5:30 AM  

Post a Comment